Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been a minute

After much harassment from my mother, my sister-in-law, and a few friends I've decided to try to catch up my blog. It might take a day or two since it's been a couple months shy of a year...but I'll try my best.

I suppose December would be a good starting point...

We had a fun friend party in December. A bunch of my old friends from high school came over. We had some yummy dinner (but I don't remember now what it was) and Santa came to visit.







We also road the Polar Express (Heber Creeper) in December. Rhett, Natalie, the boys and I missed the first train that our whole family was on. We were fortunately able to catch a seat on the second train. It's such a fun little ride. Complete with hot chocolate, cookies, a story reading, and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Clause.








We also had a good Christmas. I had three days of holiday time. So we spent about 5 days in Vernal. It's always nice to get to visit with Grandpa and Grandma.

No comments: