Sunday, August 23, 2009

MARCH!!!!!!!!!

Only the best month all year. And for a variety of reasons.

#1) MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hit the big 25 this year. A quarter of a century old. Gosh! I'm practically over the hill. A foot and 1/2 in the grave. I should get my last will and testament in order...



In case your actually counting candles...Jessika's birthday is couple days after mine. So we had 36 candles...25 for me and 11 for her. That's also why we have a Hannah Montana cake and not Cinderella...keep reading you'll understand.

#2) DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! I coerced my way into a trip to Disneyland with Brad. We left SLC on my birthday. We drove to Mesquite, NV, spent the night, then headed on down to Anaheim. We went with Brad's daughter, Jessika, (Jess had a cheer competition, hence the real reason for the trip).




Jess's mom, step-dad, and brother (Becka, Ben, & Mikey) also came on the journey.

#3) MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!! I love Cinderella. It's my favorite Disney movie. It's been my favorite since I was old enough to like movies. I've always wanted to meet Cinderella. I can now die happy!





I got a crown...cause I'm a princess! I also met Sleeping Beauty and Mulan...but I was most excited to meet Cinderella. I jumped up and down, squealing with delight. Then I was shaking so bad I couldn't speak. You'd think I was meeting someone actually important...like the president of the US or something. But no...I was just meeting my hero!

No comments: