I made Lijiah take off his costume so we could trade it for a bigger size. When we got back to the store however he decided he wanted to be Ironman. So I'm glad I got the pics when I did.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Good vs. Evil
Lijiah and Jake have picked their Halloween costumes. Lijiah was being red Spiderman and Jake is being black Spiderman (Venom). We got the costumes home and tried them on. Then the battle ensued. There was all variety of jumping, running, and punching. In the end the "good" big brother let the "evil" little brother win.

I made Lijiah take off his costume so we could trade it for a bigger size. When we got back to the store however he decided he wanted to be Ironman. So I'm glad I got the pics when I did.
I made Lijiah take off his costume so we could trade it for a bigger size. When we got back to the store however he decided he wanted to be Ironman. So I'm glad I got the pics when I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment