September was a good month for us. We spent Labor Day weekend in Vernal getting the last of everything from my old house. I got the crazy idea that I should make pajamas for my kids...they turned out fine...but I don't think I'll take on that task again soon. Sewing gives me more of a headache than anything else. Lijiah survived his first month of pre-school. Jake graduated to the two's class at daycare...even though he techinically wasn't 2 yet. I started a new job at the University of Utah, Center for Alheimer's Care, Imaging and Research (CACIR).
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Catch Up - September
September was a good month for us. We spent Labor Day weekend in Vernal getting the last of everything from my old house. I got the crazy idea that I should make pajamas for my kids...they turned out fine...but I don't think I'll take on that task again soon. Sewing gives me more of a headache than anything else. Lijiah survived his first month of pre-school. Jake graduated to the two's class at daycare...even though he techinically wasn't 2 yet. I started a new job at the University of Utah, Center for Alheimer's Care, Imaging and Research (CACIR).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment