For Halloween we went to Provo to my good buddy's house for a little gathering. It was a wicked good time. We played some games, had some fabulous food, and great company. I did spend a good chunk of the night tending to Lijiah whose eye was "broken" because "everybodys punched him." In reality he had not been punched at all. He had some variety of allergic reaction. His eye swelled up and he got hot and itchy. A million thanks to Joe for going to get the Benadryl!!!!!!!!!!!! Things got much smoother after that.




Jake really was more excited to be a spider than it looks like in the pictures. In fact he wears his "bus at"(which means spider hat) nearly everyday. Lijiah was Optimus Prime...only the most awesome Transformer in history. He wears his entire costume pretty much everyday. But at least I can say I'm getting my monies worth.
All in all it was a fun time...looking forward to next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment